1. AtlasTransfers.com complies with the data protection law, such as the Data Protection Act of 1998. This regulates the processing of personal data relating to you and grants you various rights regarding your personal data.
2. The purpose of this statement is to advise you how we will use the personal information you provide through this website. Please read it carefully before proceeding.
3. We collect a great deal of personal information about you, as well as information about how you use our website. We also obtain information of messages and emails that you send to us
4. We use your personal information to manage your booking and payment. Also to personalise your visits to our website
5. We share your personal information with third-party providers of transfer services and extras in order to process and manage your booking
6. We use your personal information and accumulated information on the use of our website in order to make improvements to our website. We can pass this information to third parties for analysis and research to assist in these improvements.
7. We use your information to contact you for your opinion on your satisfaction, as the user and client of our services, and also the customer service provided by the supplier of the transfer.
8. We are not responsible for unacceptable policies or privacy practices of other websites which you choose to link to from this site.
9. We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. We will retain the information for a reasonable period or the time that is required by law
10. In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisors and advisors of any potential buyer, and will pass to the new owners of the business
11. You are entitled to see the information we have on you. If you wish to know this information, please contact us at email@example.com alternatively you can call us on the following number (+34) 669 101 931. It is possible that we will ask for verification of your identity and to pay the administration expenses (which are currently 10,00€, or the equivalent of your local currency based on the exchange rate at the time of your request), we can then provide you with a copy of the information we have. Please note that, in some cases, it is possible for us to keep access to your information as we have the right to do so under current data protection legislation.
12. The regular review of our website ensures that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we share it with other parts.
13. If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on (+34) 669 101 931.
14. These terms and administrative conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual, disputes or claims) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. Disputes or claims arising out of or, in connection with these administrative points of view and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.